Art Supplies

Hello! This is my first post, so I hope you guys enjoy! Today is all about art supplies. There are many different tools for many different art projects. First we have shading pencils. These are great for charcoal drawings. If you decide to get some shading pencils, the search up “shading pencils”  and there will be a lot to choose from.  Next, paints are awesome (although they are hard) they will need practice but the outcome is great. I won’t be doing a ton of painting, but some online tutorials really help. The last one I wanted to talk about,  (there will be more!) are colored pencils, these are great because they are similar to pencils and the have color! For these you might already have them but they are great to have if you don’t. By the way you don’t need these tools to make art but if you do really like art, then I suggest getting them. To sum up I think that these tools help but it is up to you. Bye. Have a good day!

5 thoughts on “Art Supplies”

1. I love painting and I can say that it is very hard and very messy. I have ruined SO many t-shirts with acrylics.

2. Please visit my site when you can! It’s “River’s Blog” i might change it and i will leave it in teh comments if and when i do. Have a good day.😁